Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ana BanaNA!***

MY Namer iis ANa juaRez And I Was Born In Houston TExas And I LoVe To Play BasketBall EspEcialy Wit Jd And AdRiian Even Doh Thet Always Cheat!!!!lol I Like To Listen To Music And i WatcHiing tV!!!!!! i Like To see My NoVelas!!!!lol My FavOrite Food Is PoPusas!!! Especiialy When My Mom Makes them!!!!My Favotie Music Is BaChata ANd Salsa!!!!!! I Do Listen To otha Music But not COuntry!!!!lol When i grow up I want To be an industrial Engenier!!!! im OutGoing I like To Talk Alot Sometimes Too Much I ALso Lauagh Alot!!!!! i Guezz im Good At that. My Weakness is math!!!! but i'll Get through it i guez!!My Favorite Subject is LuNch!!! lol Nah.............. is Baketball!!!!!!i like trying my best and Workiing hard!!!!i try to be better than the uperclass girls!!!!!i dont ussaly study but only when nesesary!!!! i like to study at home because i can consetrate alot better than in school. i mean in school im with my friends and i want to talk!!!!i really dont care what we learn i care that i learn it!!!!!i think that divideing the work into 3 is good because we all are diffrent in diffrent things!!!!!!!Im A GRRAT Team Member!!!!!! cuz I Likke To DRaw And im CreaTiivE!!!!

AlWAYS ANa BanaNA

No comments: