Monday, March 23, 2009

My Sping breaK

My spring Break was Pretty Awesome!! i went to My Brothers New HOUSE To spend The Night....we had A bible Study With all The youth From Our Church. So my cousin Told Us to Go to The Beach.....on Tuesday Moring We Headed to FREEPORT. we Had lots of fun. We DID a Big Huge Sand Castle and It WAS AWESOME;] Well on Wens day i read TWILIGHT!!!!!;] OMG,i loved it. i keeped on reading and reading..........my mom was getting mad?? i was like "you get mad cause i dont read at all & now you get mad cause i'm reading?"Jeje. i had lots &loots of fun going to partys and just hanging out with my family, and friends. oh And saturday i mad my mom buy me the movie TWILIGHT.!!! on suday it was the best day ever. i went to church go the other book NEW MOON........then all our youth went to incredable pizza compony to eat and play................it was awsome cause i won my brother:] he was perty mad lol.i was happy.WE Had a good time fooling around.;] i loved sPriing BREAKK ;] YEe

No comments: